Home Forums New Members The Depth of De1mo

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of De1mo De1mo 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of De1mo
    De1mo
    Participant

Good day guys

I’am here to shed some light on the mystery that is De1mo
    He was born on the 4th of Feb 1988…
    Grew up to be good in all kind of sports especially in Tennis, Cricket and Rugby

But from an early age the mechanics of computers and games got an hold on him and was pulling him in.
    He Started playing LoL in 2009 and after only a year took a break from the game, in 2011 he was asked to help a clan with the name PA (can’t remember for what it stands)
    That October they went to rAge for the 1st ever LoL comp and in a Massive fist fight came out victor’s vs KK

Few months after that the team disbanded and also did De1mo’s LoL carreer.

Only after a short break he joined up with the Clan iG ( illusion Gaming) and went all the way to the 1st division playoffs at rage where they ended 3rd, from there he jumped clans between The Nerd Herd and nAv gaming, helping out in clan games where they need them.
    In Early March 2014 he hit gold after only playing 86Rank games, sins then he took a back seat in LoL and focused more on Work and other games like WoW.

But i can now say with great pleasure that he has join the ranks of the MaD clan and that things are looking up.

I hope that this little in site into the history of De1mo would shed some light into the shroud of what is De1mo 😛

Cya nerds soon online again :p

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.